Do you know that the Wakeup mattress has recently gained popularity in the Indian market?
If not, you truly are missing out on many amazing mattresses offered by this brand. Starting from special orthopaedic to soft, comfortable foam, it has launched a wide range of mattresses to cater to the different needs of sleepers. Besides, their products are manufactured from some top-notch materials that will last for a pretty long time, which is why the brand has become so popular.
In this below article, we will shed light on the brand itself, the special features of its mattresses, company policies, and more. With our review, you will clearly understand how Wakeup mattress is slowly revolutionizing the market and changing our obsolete perspective about mattresses.
- Reasons to Choose Wakeup Mattress
- Firmness And Feel
- Mattress Construction And Features
- Top 6 Best Wakeup Mattress in 2023
- Pros and Cons of Wakeup Mattress
- Wakeup Mattress Policies
- Who Should Buy a Wakeup Mattress, And Is That Worth It?
Reasons to Choose Wakeup Mattress
Before moving forward and describing the mattresses and their special features, we would like to introduce you to the brand’s plus points. This way, you can understand why the brand is so unique and said to have the ability to revolutionize the market completely.
- Wakeup offers mattresses that can meet the needs of different sleepers perfectly. For example, the Luxuriate mattress is best if you want a luxurious sleep.
- It offers a warranty period of 10 years for its mattresses so that you can use the products for the longest possible time.
- Despite using it for years, the products are manufactured from high-quality materials that won’t sag or wear out easily.
- All the mattresses are manufactured by keeping the health of every sleeper in mind.
- Lastly, their products are affordable compared to the quality materials used for their manufacturing.
Firmness And Feel
The mattresses from Wakeup are medium-firm, with their firmness ranging between 5 to 6.5. As a result, their surfaces will feel soft and smooth against your skin. Also, due to the medium firmness, you can get relief from soreness in your muscles and stiffness from the bones effortlessly.
Mattress Construction And Features
- High Resiliency Softy Foam– The High resilience softy foam will add both luxury and support to the product, thereby helping to easily maintain your backbone’s structure. Moreover, as it is much soft compared to the regular HR foam, you won’t have to worry about anything.
- High Resilience Foam– The high resilience foam is added for providing extra support to the mattress so that it can maintain your spinal alignment appropriately. Besides, this material has a flexible nature, due to which it can add bounciness to the product.
- Felt– Felt is a material used as a protective element at the top and bottom of the pocket or Bonnell spring core layer. It serves two main purposes- absorbing the impact forces so that the springs aren’t damaged and preventing the coils from damaging the upper foam layers.
- Pocket Spring– In the Wakeup mattresses having innerspring construction, pocket spring is the main arrangement used. Here, the spring coils are wrapped in separate pocket sheaths and do not have any connection with each other. Therefore, it won’t transfer the force applied on one coil to the nearby ones.
- Memory Foam– Memory foam is formed from a special foam made from highly viscous polyurethane. It has a high conforming rate that will hug your body once you lie down on the mattress. Once heat and pressure are applied to it, the foam will change its shape as per the application, and as the forces are removed, it will return to its original position.
- Softy Foam– Softy foam is known for its impeccable softness to help you sleep luxuriously. If you want to cuddle on the mattress, go for a product having this particular material at the top.
- Coir– Coir is made from coconut fibres that are coiled and packed tightly to increase the overall firmness of the mattress. Moreover, it can easily support your spinal alignment and allow you to sleep comfortably with no fear of soreness or stiffness.
Top 6 Best Wakeup Mattress in 2023
1. Wakeup Riserox Pocket Spring Mattress
- Trial period: 100 Nights
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Firmness: Medium
- Material: Pocket Spring and High Resilience (HR) Foam.
- Sizes Available: Single, Diwan, Queen, King, Custom.
- MRP: ₹25,938 | Regular Price : ₹14,525
Offer Price: ₹13,620 (For Queen Size from Wakeup store)
In this mattress, the top layer is made from high GSM spun knitted fabric to allow the air to circulate properly and distribute the heat. Therefore, you can sleep on a cool surface easily. Below the cover is the high resilience soft foam that will offer you a luxury feeling.
Besides, you can easily cuddle on the bed without worrying about pain or stiffness in your muscles and bones, respectively. The felt material will protect the innerspring coils from impact forces. Since it has pocket springs, it will reduce motion transfer to almost zero.
Two felt layers are added at the top and below portion to prevent the springs from getting damaged. They will absorb the impact forces and ensure that you won’t have to deal with a depressed mattress. It is usable on both sides so that the bodyweight compressing the spring and foam layers can be distributed easily.
The overall firmness of this mattress varies between 5.5 to 6, thereby ensuring that most sleepers can comfortably lie on the bed and sleep peacefully.
- Has firmness suitable for everyone
- Will offer you a luxurious feeling
- Cools down the mattress surface
- Not suitable for orthopaedic patients
2. Wakeup Imperious Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
In the Imperious orthopaedic memory foam mattress, the top layer is made from cotton knitted fabric to help you sleep comfortably without suffering from the heat. It will also maintain air circulation so that no mould can grow inside the mattress.
The second layer is made from memory foam that will conform according to your body shape and reduce pressure from the tensed muscles. It can target all the trigger points and apply a reverse pressure required.
Therefore, you won’t have to worry about waking up the next morning with a sore body. In addition, its soft foam will help you snuggle into the bed and sleep like a baby throughout the night. This foam material will balance the firmness and maintain it within a range of 5 to 6.
To add support to the product, a high resilience foam is added. It will help maintain the posture of your spine with ease, regardless of whether you are sleeping on your back or at your side. This mattress will distribute your body weight evenly so that you can sleep comfortably without having to suffer from stiffness in your spine and joints.
- Offers excellent spine and back muscle support
- Has the right firmness value
- Releases pressure from the trigger points
- Won’t be able to prevent the transfer of motion
3. Wakeup Luxuriate Orthopedic Hybrid Memory Foam Pocket Spring Mattress
This is a hybrid mattress made from memory foam and an innerspring layer. Perhaps this is why it’s considered as one of the best products from Wakeup. Its outer cover is made from a knitted cotton fabric that can prevent the growth of bacteria.
Therefore, you don’t have to worry much about suffering from allergies, no matter whether your skin is sensitive or not. Apart from this, it will also allow excellent air circulation and distribute your body heat easily. Thus, you won’t have to wake up in the middle of the night due to excessive swearing.
After this, the memory foam will relieve pressure from your knotted muscles and reduce soreness. It can conform its shape according to the applied pressure and heat, hugging your body like a second skin.
You can get rid of any muscle knots by sleeping on this mattress without any doubt. The softy foam will add a great level of softness to the product. Felt material is added at the top and below to protect the pocket springs from getting damaged.
- Will prevent the transfer of motion
- It can last for a long time
- Maintains wonderful air circulation
- It might sag due to the spring coils losing their elasticity
4. Wakeup Esyrest Foam Mattress
The Esyrest foam mattress is well known for its medium firmness that will offer both comfort and support to you. Its cover is made from a high GSM spun knitted fabric that will maintain top-level breathability. Thus, air can easily flow within the mattress and distribute the heat.
So, there won’t be any hotspot or uncomfortable circumstances that will impact your sleep and make the night worse for you. The HR softy foam will add more luxury to the mattress and allow you to sleep in any position.
It has a slight bounce so that you can easily fall asleep without twisting and turning on the bed. You can use it on both sides, and therefore, the sagging rate will be much less.
As the cover is not removable, make sure that you use the mattress properly so that no microorganism can thrive on it. It has a unique construction that will provide you with the utmost comfort, thanks to the super-soft top and a sturdy base.
- It will help you cuddle with the mattress
- Soft and comfortable surface for a quick sleep
- Helps in distributing the heat throughout
- No anti-slip base is present
Pros and Cons of Wakeup Mattress
- Come with a varied range of mattresses to meet different needs
- It can last for a long time due to high-quality materials
- Medium-firm mattresses to reduce pain from muscles and bones
- No extra cooling layer is present in the mattresses
- In some mattresses, there is no hard support layer at the base
- Edge support is missing from all the mattresses
Wakeup Mattress Policies
- Delivery & Shipping– Wakeup offers free shipping to several parts of India. When placing the order, you can come to know whether the chosen product is available in your said location or not. The delivery time will depend on the distance between your address and the manufacturing unit.
- Trial period– Wakeup brand does offer a trial period of 100 days so that you can use the product and check whether it can meet your requirements or not.
- Returns– You can return the mattress within the trial period and get a complete refund if the product fails to meet your expectations. As for cases outside the trial period, make sure to go through the manufacturer’s policy to understand whether the cause of return is covered within the warranty policies or not.
- Warranty– The mattresses from the Wakeup brand have a warranty period of 10 years. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about the longevity of the mattresses. Besides, the company covers many things under the warranty policies like a saggy mattress, internal damage to the spring or foam layer, and so on.
Who Should Buy a Wakeup Mattress, And Is That Worth It?
Yes, it is completely worth buying the Wakeup mattresses. However, if you are still unsure, the below-discussed points will give you a brief knowledge.
- If you suffer from back pain or sore muscles, the Imperious or Riserox mattresses will be best for you.
- If you want to sleep on a luxurious mattress, go for the Luxuriate mattress because it will offer you an exceptional level of comfort and support.
Hence, you have to decide carefully, and that’s where this mattress buying guide will help you.
1. Does the Wakeup Mattress come with a zipper cover or not?
No, the Wakeup mattresses do not come with a zippered cover.
2. How long does a Wakeup Mattress last?
The Wakeup mattresses can last for a long time, which is why you won’t have to worry about anything.
3. Do Wakeup Mattress offer custom size?
Fortunately, Wakeup mattresses are available in custom sizes. Therefore, you can order a product that will easily match the bed you have.
4. Does Wakeup offer a mattress for back pain?
Yes, Wakeup does offer mattresses for back pain like the Eyrest and Imperious mattresses. They are made from materials that will support your weight and maintain your spinal alignment for alleviating back pain.