- 1. Things to Consider Before Buying a Washing Machine
- 2. How does the Washing Machine Work?
- 3. Type of Washing Machine
- 4. Choose Washing Machine Depending on Family size
- 5. Check Wash Load or Capacity
- 6. Check Additional Features
- 7. How to Use the Washing Machine?
- 8. Tips for Washing Clothes in the Right Way
1. Things to Consider Before Buying a Washing Machine
You should consider various factors if you are thinking of buying a washing machine. The washing machine comes with many features like wash programs, Child lock, display, temperature, and many more.
- Capacity – You have to choose the capacity washing machine depending upon your usage and number of people in your family.
- Depending upon a load of washing machines – You have to choose the washing machine, depending on whether you want a top or a front pack. It is because if the family is a big one, then one requires a high and top load washing machine. But if the family is nuclear, the low load washing machine would be excellent for their daily usage.
- Whether you want dryer in your washing machine or not – Many people want a washing machine along with a dryer; because of this, they can save their time and many more. The dryer will help to dry the clothes. If you use the regular washing machine, you have to hang the clothes outside the home for drying. The installed dryer will dry up the clothes in the device, which automatically saves time.
- Depending upon the material of the washing machine drum – The washing machine’s drum comes in a lot of elements like Steel, enamel plastic, and a lot more. So, the consumer needs to look for the right type of material you want for the drum of the washing machine.
There is no need for a high load capacity washing machine if you live alone or in a small family. Similarly, if you live in a more prominent family, taking a low load washing machine is no use.
- Depending upon the wash setting of the washing machine – Various People prefer a fully automatic washing machine. They can easily manage their washing preference with fully automated washing. For instance, when they want a delicate wash, they want a rough roll, depending upon their time.
So, these are the points that you should not miss while buying the washing machine.
2. How does the Washing Machine Work?
We have a washing machine in our house, which plays a vital role in saving time and energy for all of us. All of us will face a lot of difficulties, if the Washing machine is not there for us, as during that time you have to clean all your clothes by your hands. It will create a very hectic situation, and managing all the work would be quite uneasy. So here we will discuss how the washing machine works.
If you consider washing machine then these parts are there which are mainly common in all the washing machines, these are-
In a fully automatic washing machine, a programmer is there through which you can easily decide which kind of washing you want, as you can select your preference depending upon the type of fabric. At this temperature, you want to clean the clothes and a lot more.
Now for cleaning the clothes, the first thing you should do is set up a program for the type of cleaning you want. After this, the water starts flowing inside the drum. When the water is proper inside the drum, then the detergents can be added in the automatic process in the washing machine, or you have to add soaps if it is not fully automated.
After this, if the device is fully electronic, select the water temperature according to your choice. Then the motor starts, and the washing of your clothes also begins. 55 RPM is the best speed for using the drum, where we wash clothes very correctly. After this, removing the dirty water from the drum is necessary, so the pump turns, and then extracts water.
Then the rinse cycle takes place, the valve opens, and the process starts. The drum is revolving, and the water fills to rinse the clothes, and the dirty water is out. After this, the spinning cycle takes place. In this process, the drum revolves at a very high speed, and at the same time, the water from the clothes removed using a pump. Then the washing is completed, and after some time the doors will be opened, and you can take out your clothes.
3. Type of Washing Machine
3.1 Washer only:
The washer only type of washing machine only washes your clothes, it doesn’t dry the clothes. This type of washing machine comes in a very compact size. Due to this small size, you can easily keep this washer only type washing machine at any place, maybe on the side of your hall or in the bathroom or kitchen itself.
3.2 Dryer only:
The dryer only type of washing machine only allows you to dry the clothes. This dryer only washing machine protects your clothes from fading. This dryer was the only washing machine that was better even from the front load washing machines in terms of drying capacity.
3.3 Washer Dryer:
The washer-dryer type of washing machine washes your clothes and dries it very correctly. No, pollution exposure is there in the washer-dryer type washing machine. This type of washing machine also protects your clothes from being faded. This washer-dryer type washing machine has a fantastic feature that it even smoothes the creases, due to which even if you are not ironing, your clothes will also be beautiful.
3.4 Semi-Automatic Washing Machine:
This semi-automatic washing machine benefits in-between hand wash and fully automatic washing. Two types of washing machines have been launched; one is fully automated, and the second one is semi-automatic.
3.5 Fully Automatic Washing Machine:
In the fully automatic washing machine, the clothes will get washed and dried up in the device itself. It designed in such a way; you just need to put clothes, detergent and send the machine for work. Else, it will work itself for everything. In the case of the semi-automatic machine, the machine will wash your clothes; but you have to hang the clothes outside for drying actually. Semi-automatic washing are of two types-
Two tube Semi-automatic washing machines and one tube semi-automatic washing machine are there. Using the semi-automatic washing machine will save a lot of water compared to the fully automatic washing machine.
Fully automatic washing machine- In this fully automatic washing machine, you have to do nothing after setting up the program. Two types of fully automatic washing machines come depending upon the load: the front load fully automatic washing machine, and the top load fully automatic washing machine.
The front-load washing machine is a type of fully automatic washing machine. Compared to the top load, a fully automatic type washing machine consumes less energy and water.
3.7 Top load:
The high load type washing machine comes in both a semi-automatic washing machine and a fully automatic washing machine. In this top load type washing machine, You have to put the clothes from the top of the device. Those who do not want to bend and set the gears inside can use the top load washing machine.
4. Choose Washing Machine Depending on Family size
Depending upon the family size and the number of people you are living, you should choose the washing machine’s capacity. If you are four members of a family, So choosing the washing machine with a size of 2 people is foolish, at the same time if you are two people in a family and adopting a washing machine of 4 people capacity will be too much. According to the size of the family, you should choose which type of washing machine you want.
4.1 The Single Couple
If you are a living single or couple, you should choose the washing machine of 5 kg capacity. It will be best for you. With this capacity, you can easily wash 4 to 6 outfits very quickly in this washing machine.
4.2 Family of 3
If you are in a family of 3 people, you can easily choose a Washing machine with an average 7 kg capacity, as will be best for a family with three members.
4.3 Family of four
If you live in a family of 4 people, you should choose a washing machine with an average capacity of around 8 kg. With this capacity washing machine, you will be easily able to wash around eight outfits.
4.4 Large Families
If you live in a family of more than four people, then the washing machine of 9 kg capacity and more than 9 kg capacity will be best for use. In a washing machine with a capacity of 9 kg, you will be able to wash more than nine outfits.
5. Check Wash Load or Capacity
The washing machine exists in a variety of capacities or washes loads.
- 6 KG Capacity: The washing machine with 6 kg capacity is called a low capacitor washing machine. We use a washing machine for a single person or a family with a two-person 6 kg capacity washing machine you can easily clean around 25 t-shirts at one time.
- 8 KG Capacity: The washing machine with 8 kg is for a family with 3 to 4 family members. In an 8 kg capacity washing machine, you can wash around 40 T-shirts at one time.
- 10 KG Capacity: The washing machine with 10 kg is for a family with more than four family members. In a 10 kg capacity washing machine, you can easily wash around 50 T-shirts at one time. This washing machine is called a high capacity washing machine.
6. Check Additional Features
Spin Speed- When we wash the clothes appropriately, the spin cycle occurs. In this spin cycle, it removes water from the wet clothes. We know that the drum spins helps to remove the water from the clothes in the washing machine.
Accordingly, various low-budget washing machines provide you a spin speed of around 1100 rpm, but if you are going to buy a good budget washing machine, you can quickly get around 1200 RPM to 1600 RPM spin speed for cotton clothes.
- Inverter Technology: Inverter technology is the washing machine’s feature that helps you manage the washing machine’s speed depending upon the load. This inverter Technology feature works by the sensor system.
- Wash Programs: Wash programs are the washing machine’s features that enable the person to order some instructions to the device. For example, if you are using a Child lock in the washing machine, it doesn’t open the lid at the time of washing. At the same time, you can select your wash program for various washing types.
- Drum Type: You will find different types of washing machine drums depending upon the material, patterns, and various other factors. The most common drum type is the plastic drum type. You can easily clean the drum if you use a plastic drum type in a washing machine. Steel drums are also present in a large number of premium washing machines. You will also find horizontal drum and vertical drumming, depending on the front and top types of washing machines.
- In-Built Heater: Now, some of the Best Washing Machine With Inbuilt Heater In India, which helps to get the water at a specific temperature, depending on the type of wash.
- Wireless or Wi-Fi Connectivity: Some of the best Wi-Fi washing machine in India, comes with a handy feature to connect with a smartphone to switch off the washing machine after washing is done and many other benefits.
7. How to Use the Washing Machine?
Here, we will see the steps to use the washing machine properly and efficiently.
The first step should be there to distinguish the cloth depending on the colour, fabrics, stains, and a lot more.
Now, you should choose the washing cycle depending upon the cloth. For example, if your material is filthy, can you select the fast period in which the washing and spinning will do very quickly. If you are cleaning the delicate clothes, you should choose the delicate cycle in which the washing and spinning are at a low rate. You can also choose the medium one.
You should select the water temperature you should use for cleaning the clothes. If you are washing dirty clothes, you can use warm water, but you can use cold water if you are cleaning some delicate clothes. If you are cleaning kitchen towels or things like that, you should use hot water.
Next, the consumer should select the detergent you should use while washing the clothes. You should also check how you should put the soap in your washing machine.
After this, you should put clothes inside the washing machine. Depending on the number of gears you put inside the drum, you should add the water. Then you should turn on the washing machine. If you are using a semi-automatic washing machine, then it may be possible that you have to transfer the clothes from one container to another, depending upon the type of washing machine.
8. Tips for Washing Clothes in the Right Way
I hope you are clear with each and everything related to washing the clothes and washing machines. Now, whenever you plan to buy a new washing machine, never forget about the guide we have demonstrated above. This guide will help you choose a proper quality washing machine, which is not only a perfect one but will also prove to be a long-lasting purchase.