Do you know that Spinetech Mattress is considered a luxury mattress brand in India?
It’s not just you; nearly seven out of 10 people are completely oblivious of the situation. But, unfortunately, they are overlooking a lot by not investing in one of the Sleepwell Spinetech mattresses, whether for extra luxury or to relieve back discomfort. Furthermore, the mattresses’ structure is so unique and fantastic that learning about them will leave you speechless with awe.
As a result, we’ve decided to give you a quick overview of the brand mattresses, followed by concise descriptions that will help you discover everything there is to know about them. At the very least, you’ll be able to see why Spinetech is regarded as a luxury brand mattress after reading this explanation.
There are few things you must know before buying a mattress in online.
- 1. Reasons to Choose Sleepwell Spinetech Mattress
- 2. Pros and Cons of Sleepwell Spinetech Mattress
- 3. Firmness Level and Feel
- 4. Mattress Construction And Features
- 5. Who Should Buy a Sleepwell Spinetech Mattress, And Is That Worth It?
1. Reasons to Choose Sleepwell Spinetech Mattress
Most people purchase a mattress because their previous one has become ruined or require a product to treat a health problem. However, Spinetech mattresses go well beyond these minor issues. We will reach over why this particular brand is suitable for you in the section down.
- The Sleepwell Spinetech Air Luxury mattress features three levels of support to help you sleep peacefully on your bed without worrying about back problems.
- Neem Fresche technology features that keep your bed clean and free of germs. Allergic reactions will cover your skin.
- You will also get support for your neck and cervical region because it features a cushion top finish. As a result, you’ll be in a good mood the following day.
- Allows for superior airflow throughout the mattress.
2. Pros and Cons of Sleepwell Spinetech Mattress
- Because of the Neem Fresche technology, it can prevent skin allergies.
- The pillowtop surface is created to provide maximum comfort to sleepers.
- It will prevent the transfer of motion from one point to another, thereby offering maximum comfort and undisturbed sleep.
- There is no trial period with this product.
- If the layers are saggy, you may not manage the temperature.
- It is not imaginable to utilize it on both sides.
3. Firmness Level and Feel
Due to the incorporation of denser HR and rebonded foam, the Spinetech Air Luxury mattress from Sleepwell has a firmness value of roughly 6 to 7.5. In addition, you will be capable of supposing the softness of the knitted fabric at the top, which will help you to sleep.
4. Mattress Construction And Features
- Triple Support Layer– Thanks to the triple support layers of HR foam, memory foam, and rebonded foam, this is one of the best orthopaedic mattresses in India.
- Impression foam quilting– The memory foam will help to relieve pressure from trigger points, allowing you to rest in the most relaxed position possible.
- High Resilience Layer– The HR foam serves a dual purpose in the Spinetech Air Luxury mattress, providing additional comfort and support. You will be able to sleep well because of the bounciness, while the supporting potential will keep your spine straight.
- Rebonded Foam– The rebonded foam will give your body and spine the most support possible. It also has the highest firmness, which will stabilize the mattress and counterbalance the weight of the sleepers, preventing drooping.
- Neem Fresche– The Neem Fresche is a novel technique in which neem extracts are put to the mattress to ensure that the product is healthy. Because neem contains potent antibacterial and antifungal characteristics, you don’t have to worry about rashes, itching, or skin sensitivities from sleeping on it.
- Premium Airmesh knit fabric– Thanks to the knitted fabric, you will be able to sleep on a comfortable and sumptuous material that will not cause any discomfort while you are in deep slumber. Furthermore, it will enable sufficient air to travel through, allowing the surface to remain calm.
- Thickness– Your sleeping efficiency is likely to be influenced by the thickness of your mattress. Whether it’s too big or too thin, it could have negative consequences depending on your sleeping habits. The 5.5-inch thickness, along with memory and bonded foam, provides maximum comfort while being gentle on your health.
Sleepwell Spinetech Mattress Policies
- Delivery & Shipping– This Spinetech Air Luxury mattress will be delivered to any area of India by Sleepwell. The delivery period will be defined by the space between your home and the warehouse, the presence of any nearest store finder, and the availability of goods.
You can utilize the store locator element to see if there is a distributor in your area before placing an order. Sleepwell does not offer a trial period on any of their mattresses, including the Spinetech Air Luxury. As a result, you must be very convinced that you require this product suitable for your body and health before purchasing.
- Trial Period– Customers are not offered any trial term by Spinetech, which can be troublesome. However, there is no requirement to be worried because you can look for a bed that fulfils your needs on the authorized website.
- Returns– You can only return a mattress if it meets specific requirements. They are as follows:
- you must return the mattress within the warranty period, and the warranty policies must cover the fault.
- Scan to notice if the bed has been intentionally harmed. Your recovery proposal will be left if this is the case.
- You should bring the original purchase receipt with you because it will be required when mattress pickup.
- You will not be able to produce a mattress created to your specifications.
- Warranty– The Spinetech Air Luxury mattress comes with a five-year warranty. However, only after registering the product with Sleepwell after delivery will you be able to take advantage of the benefits. Though the warranty duration is valid, a few things to hold in senses.
- Warranty coverage is not available if the mattress has sagged, depressed, or disintegrated.
- The warranty will cover no mattress if it has a depression of fewer than 1.5 millimetres.
- You will not be allowed to request a refund if you have not used the mattress properly according to the instructions or have hardly damaged the product.
5. Who Should Buy a Sleepwell Spinetech Mattress, And Is That Worth It?
The Spinetech Air Luxury mattress from Sleepwell is well worth the money. This product can improve the health of your spine and provide the relaxation with your body and mind require during the night. We can claim that this mattress is suitable for: Considering all of the materials used in its construction, we can say that it is ideal for:
- Adults with bone issues, particularly in the spine and knees
- Anyone who has had a spinal injury and has been on bed rest for at least three to four months.
- For somebody who has to sit or stand in the exact situation for a long duration at the position.
Hence, you have to decide carefully, and that’s where this mattress buying guide will help you.
1. Does the Sleepwell Spinetech Mattress come with a zipper cover?
A zipped cover is available on some Spinetech mattresses.
2. How long does a Sleepwell Spinetech Mattress last?
The Sleepwell Spinetech mattress has a warranty period of 5 years. However, if you don’t utilize it properly, you’ll soon have a ruined bed that does more harm than good.
3. Does Sleepwell Spinetech mattress provide custom sizes?
Spinetech does offer custom-sized mattresses. However, double-check that the dimensions you’ve entered are correct and appropriate for your bed.
4. Is Sleepwell Spinetech suitable for back pain?
Yes, the Sleepwell Spinetech mattress is suitable for reducing back pain, supporting the spine structure, and maintaining your posture throughout the night.