Are you searching for the Best Water Purifier for Borewells in India? We know how tiring it is to search for a product everywhere with absolutely no idea about them. We have a list of the Best Water Purifiers for Borewells here for you.
A water Purifier is a must-have these days, especially with borewell water. I mean, of course, Water is something without which we cannot survive and drinking good quality water is important. With pollution and contamination, drinking direct tap water or just boiled tap water isn’t sufficient. Here is where the Water Purifier comes in handy.
Before buying a water purifier, there are a few things you must know:
- Things to consider before buying a Water Purifier for Borewell Water in India in 2022
- Top 7 Best Water Purifier for Borewell Water in India 2022
- Can I use the borewell water purifier for normal Water as well?
- Does a borewell water purifier waste more Water in the purifying process than the normal water purifiers?
- Does the high TDS water lose its natural minerals after the purification process?
- What is the best purification technology for borewell water purifiers?
- What is the average TDS level for a borewell water purifier?
Things to consider before buying a Water Purifier for Borewell Water in India in 2022
- TDS: TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) is the amount of impurities that are dissolved in the water. There are certain water purifiers that are designed for different TDS levels. It is important to know the TDS level of your Water and choose a water purifier according to that.
- Filters: Water purifiers come with different filters like UF, UV, NF, RO, etc… For purifying the Water. Make sure to choose whichever works for you.
- Pressure: The water pressure in your house is important to consider as water purifiers are meant to work under certain water pressures. Make sure to choose a product that is suitable for the water pressure in your locality. The average pressure is 5-40 PSI(Pounds per Square Inch).
- Storage: Storage is yet another important factor as it is what decides the amount of water that the water purifier stores. Make sure to get a product that stores enough Water that is sufficient for your family.
- Maintenance: Maintenance is a non-negotiable part of any product, especially home appliances. Make sure to buy a water purifier with low maintenance to have smooth and seamless usage. There are a lot of good water purifiers with a low maintenance cost that is available in the market you can choose from.
- Price: As always, price is something that totally is up to you. There are a lot of water purifiers under a budget you can choose from.
Top 7 Best Water Purifier for Borewell Water in India 2022
1. HUL Pureit Eco Water Purifier
The HUL Pureit Eco Water Purifier is the best option for a large family as it has a storage capacity of 10ℓ. It is best suited for Water with higher TDS levels of up to 2000 ppm and is perfect for borewell water.
It has an Eco-recovery technology where it only rejects one glass of water for every glass of purified Water while other purifiers reject upto 2.5 glasses. So, through that technology, it saves upto 80 glasses of water every day on Average if you drink 80 glasses of water.
It goes through 7 stages of the purification process, which removes all types of bacteria, viruses, and heavy metals from the Water. It is enriched with calcium, magnesium and other essential minerals with the Mineral enhancer cartridge.
If you are someone who tends to forget things, the water purifier is perfect for you as it alerts you 15 days before the expiry date of the Germkill kit. It also has a 100% sterilisation in the RO, and there is absolutely no mixing of purified and unpurified Water.
Another cool feature is that it purifies up to 24ℓ of water in an hour which means you get purified water for an entire day in less than 1 hour. It is also certified by the (USEPA) which is a plus.
It has a 100% food-grade engineered plastic body which is sturdy and safe. It also has a warranty of 1 year.
- It purifies up to 24ℓ of water in an hour.
- It also has a Mineral enhancer cartridge that restores all the essential minerals that are lost during the purification process.
- It goes through 100% sterilisation and no mixing of purified and impure Water.
- It does not have a TDS controller for this price point.
2. V-Guard Zenora RO+UV+MB 7 Litre Water Purifier
The V-Guard Zenora RO+UV+MB 7ℓWater Purifier is the best fit if you are looking for a water purifier to treat TDS of upto 2000 ppm as it is specifically designed for Indian water conditions.
It is the best fit for a small to medium family as it has a storage capacity of 7ℓ. It also goes through an 8 stage purification process and purifies the Water completely. It has filters that last you for a long time like the external filter lasts you upto 6 months or upto 3000ℓ of water, the UV lamp lasts for upto 24000ℓand the other filter and membranes like the pre carbon, sediment, RO membrane, etc.., lasts you up to a year or up to 6000 ℓof water.
It has a best-in-class technology RO membrane which is long-lasting and eliminates toxins and heavy metals from the Water. It has an extra layer of protection on the UV chamber that eliminates any microbes that might have escaped previous stages of purification.
It also has a unique mineral balancer that provides a natural taste to the Water and neutralises the acidic nature, thus making it even better for consumption. It has 3 LED indications for when the “tank is full”, purification on” and “low pressure”.
It is easy and quick to install, and you can either place it on the tabletop or even mount it to the wall. It is made of 100% food-grade plastic that is safe for consumption, and it is also energy efficient as it consumes energy that is way less than a tube light consumes. How cool, right?
It comes with a true one-year comprehensive warranty along with on-call support.
- It is energy-efficient and consumes less energy than a tube light.
- It has extra protection on the UV chamber to kill any microbes
- It also has a Unique Mineral balancer that enhances the taste of the water.
- It does not have a filter expiry alert feature.
3. AO Smith Z5 Water Purifier
The AO Smith Z5 Water Purifier is the best fit if you have a kid. It is safe for the child as well. It is baby safe with its 8 stages of water purification.
It also is designed to purify water of 200 to 2000 TDS levels which means you can use the water purifier for normal Water, tank water, borewell water, etc..,
It has a double RO protection, and you get 100% Pure water all the time. Unlike other technologies, the RO and SMT technology in the water purifier make it even more pure and safe for consumption as it eliminates viruses, bacteria, phosphates, sulphates, and all sorts of toxins from the Water.
It is also powered with the Alkaline Min Tech, which adds the essential minerals that might be lost during the purification process back into the Water. It also perfectly balances out the PH level of the water between 7 to 7.5 always and p[rovides Water that tastes natural.
It has a smart LED display that has 4 signs “on”, “full”,” flush”, and “filter”. It has an Auto-cut off feature that does not filter and dispense Water if the filter has expired until you change the filter. It also has a storage capacity of 5ℓ and is suitable for small to medium families.
It is energy-saving as it turns to energy-saving mode automatically once the filtration process is over. It also does not need electricity to dispense the purified Water.
It has a one-year comprehensive warranty with all the filters and other components included. How great is that?
- 1-year warranty for all the electrical; components and the filters, which is a plus
- It provides Water that is even safe for babies to drink
- It is meant to purify TDS of 200 to 2000 and is great for all types of Water.
- It has a water storage capacity of 5ℓ which is a little less.
4. HUL Pureit Advanced Pro Water Purifier
The HUL Pureit Advanced Pro Water Purifier is best suited for you if you live in a locality with frequent power fluctuations as it comes with an Advance Voltage Fluctuation Guard.
It can purify water of TDS upto 2000 ppm, which is designed to purify borewell water, tanker water, tap water, etc. It is an energy-efficient water purifier as it turns off automatically once the storage tank is full, thus saving electricity.
It has an advanced double purity lock that makes sure to alert you 15 days before the expiry of the filter. It also has an Auto-shut off feature where if the expired filter isn’t changed, you will not be able to dispense the water from the water purifier.
It is USEPA approved, and it also uses 100% food-grade quality plastic so that it is safer for consumption. It also makes sure all the purified water goes through the RO membrane, sterilises them and makes sure there is no mixing of purified and impure Water.
It also has a mineral enhancer cartridge that makes sure to retain all the essential minerals back in the water and provides a natural taste to it. It also goes through a 6 stage purification process and provides 200% pure water.
It comes with a warranty of 1 year the product.
- It is USEPA approved, which means the water is very safe for consumption.
- It has a Double lock purity that notifies you 15 days before the filter expires.
- It has an auto shut off feature that doesn’t dispense water until the filter is changed.
- Few users claim that there is a lot of water wastage with the product.
5. Addyz Fully Automatic RO+UV+UF Water Purifier
The Addyz Fully Automatic RO+UV+UF Water Purifier is the best if you want a water purifier to purify all types of Water like municipal Water, tanker water, bore well water, etc. It can purify a TDS level of upto 2000 ppm.
It is best suited for a large family as it has a 12ℓ water storage capacity. It also has a 7 stage purification process with copper and silver filters. The copper filters provide the minerals that are essential, and the silver also adds the essential minerals back to the purified water.
It has a TDS adjustment that makes sure you can adjust the TDS level of the water purifier according to your preference, and you can use it for all types of Water, as mentioned above.
It is a fully automatic water purifier with a silver-impregnated Carbon filter to provide the essential minerals, and the carbon makes sure to filter out any toxic impurities from the water, thus making it safe for consumption.
It comes with an automatic shut off feature where it does not dispense the Water once the filter is expired unless you change the filter. It makes sure to remind you to change the filter beforehand as well.
It has a product warranty of 1 year and does not cover the filters with the warranty.
- It has an adjustable TDS level, and you can adjust it according to your needs.
- It has a high storage capacity of 12ℓ and is suitable for a large family.
- It has a silver infused carbon filter to enhance the purity of the water.
- It doesn’t come with an LED or LCD display which is a little disappointing.
6. OSEAS AQUA Electric Prime Dolphin Water Purifier
The OSEASAQUA Electric Prime Dolphin Water Purifier is suitable for a large family as it has a storage capacity of 15ℓ. It is designed to treat water with a TDS level of 100 to 3000, which is a plus.
You can also adjust the TDS level of the purifier as it has a TDS adjuster and can use for all types of water like tap water, borewell water, tanker water, etc..,
It uses RO and Copper Alkaline technology to purify the water and make sure it balances the pH level of the water and provides a natural taste to it. It also makes sure to filter out any microbes, heavy metals and other impurities from the Water.
It is a fully automatic water purifier with a water level sensor, auto on, and an auto-off feature where it automatically turns on if the storage tank is empty and vice versa. It can be easily mounted onto the wall and can also be used as a tabletop purifier.
It is made of ABS food-grade plastic and is suitable for consumption. It also does not provide a warranty for self-installation or installation in remote areas.
- TDS controller where you can adjust the TDS level easily
- Copper technology provides the needed copper and other minerals to the Water.
- Alkaline technology to balance out the pH of the water.
- It does not provide a warranty for self-installation or for remote area installation.
7. Proven® Fully Automatic RO Water Purifier
- Capacity: 12ℓ
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Purifying Technology: Active Copper+RO+UV+ UF+TDS
- Suitable for: Borewell, Tanker and Municipal Water.
- Mounting: N/A
- TDS Level: up to 1500ppm
- Warranty: 1-year warranty for electrical parts, except UV Lamp.
The Proven® Fully Automatic RO Water Purifier is the best-suited water purifier if you are looking for a product with more stages of purification. It goes through a 12 stage water purification process and makes sure to deliver 100% pure water for our consumption. It is ideal for home and office uses.
It has a RO, UV with Alkaline technology with a copper filter to purify the water, and it also provides all the essential minerals back to the Water. The alkaline makes sure to balance the ph level of the Water by keeping it to 7 to 7.5.
It is a fully automatic water purifier (RO+UV+UF+TDS) that has a Pre-filter, Sediment filter, Pre carbon filter, RO membrane and a UV disinfectant which is used to kill any sort of virus or bacteria. It is designed to treat TDS levels upto 2000 ppm.
It has a high-quality Black and grey filter, and the water purifier looks so sleek and is suitable for a modular kitchen. It comes with a warranty of 1 year for the product along with the electrical parts. It charges 500 rupees as an installation charge.
- Alkaline technology to balance the pH level of the Water.
- UV disinfectant to provide pure Water ready for consumption.
- 12 stage water purification process for better water purity.
- They charge 500 rupees for installation and do not provide free installation.
Now that you have some knowledge and info about water purifiers, you can easily choose a product that fits your requirements. Water is important, as we all know, and we highly suggest you get a good water purifier and not compromise your health.
If you ask for our recommendations, we suggest The HUL Pureit Eco Water Purifier as it purifies 24ℓ of water in an hour and also has a Mineral enhancer cartridge.
Our second recommendation would be the V-Guard Zenora RO+UV+MB 7ℓ Water Purifier as it is energy-efficient and consumes less energy than a tube light.
Can I use the borewell water purifier for normal Water as well?
Yes, you can use a borewell water purifier for low TDS water as well. There are a few water purifiers that offer a TDS controller where you can adjust the TDS level according to the water type.
Does a borewell water purifier waste more Water in the purifying process than the normal water purifiers?
The borewell water purifier requires more stages of purification, and hence the water wastage is higher as the TDS level of borewell water is significantly higher. However, there are a few brands that have water purifiers with less water wastage.
Does the high TDS water lose its natural minerals after the purification process?
Yes, the more you purify the water, the more it loses the natural minerals. Hence there are a lot of purifiers these days with copper filters to provide the essential minerals.
What is the best purification technology for borewell water purifiers?
RO is proven to be the best purification technology for borewell water. There are also water purifiers that have RO, UV, and NF technologies together in a single product for better efficiency.
What is the average TDS level for a borewell water purifier?
The average TDS of normal Water is about 50-150 ppm, and the TDS of borewell water is 300-500 ppm higher than the normal range.